Acura RLX Forum banner

Smart phone not compatible with hfc

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  epicVIN 
#1 · (Edited)
2018 RLX with technology package. My phone will pair, but will not import phone book. I realize I have to get a new phone. I cannot get a list of compatible phones from Acura. I need some makes and model numbers of phones that work.
Update: I finally got everything to work. It was a hidden selection on my phone that was causing the problem.

#2 ·
I always had good luck with iPhones and had zero issues with hands-free Bluetooth, audio streaming, or phone book import with our two older iPhone 6S+ for our 18 RLX. Since going 100% iPhones, the same results with easy use and full functionality going back to our iPhone 3S/4S with our 06 TSX, 08 RDX, 11 MDX, and 19 MDX.

The only issue I had was I couldn't get our iPhone 6S+ to pair with the RLX until I deleted all other pairs with my other Acura vehicles. The RLX paired right up and I just had to re-pair to my 11 & 19 MDXs a few minutes later. I did get a pop-up screen when pairing to the RLX asking to import phone book info and call history (clicked OK). Maybe this pop-up screen didn't show during your pairing and it needs to be enabled in the menu?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.