Acura RLX Forum banner

Real Problem ...Can't find anything wrong to talk about!!

6K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  epicVIN 
#1 ·
Real Problem.:)...Can't find anything wrong to talk about!! I've been driving my new White/Cream RLX on a daily basis now for a few weeks and still can't find anything to complain about!! Of course, the new features are making me change my driving habits and that takes time to adjust... but that in itself is interesting. Love the adaptive cruise on the highway and the auto brake feature at all the stop lights. Am learning the voice commands and loading up the HDD in anticipation of the drive to Florida next month. Found out today that the 0 - 60 time of 5.8 is the same as the Porsche Boxter and not far of the new turbo Macon, so I guess the power train is fine!! Oh well, will see what happens on the trip and report in again!!! Cheers!!:D

#2 ·
Have now driven it about 3000 kms and would say still very happy with the car. The PAWS is terrific...u-turns are a breeze, parking has been an adjustment for me as the Cadillac before this was unwieldy in comparison. I have to swing out more or I over turn into the spot. Love the technology and it is so easy to use. I am going to work on the Navigation "speak" commands and see if that helps out the GPS operating problem. My "navigator" (er wife) is not happy that she cannot operate the navigation while we are driving. There definitely should be a passenger override to this safety snag. Everything else is a pleasure and no problems what soever.

#3 ·
Glad You All Enjoy Your RLXs

So far I have no major problems thank goodness. A couple of minor quirks like the center console not being able to open on both sides sometimes, the navi needing to reconnect & a frozen hang-up screen ... but otherwise perfect.

#5 ·
Well, the Nav system has become a peeve that really does need fixing. $210 annually for a new disc is definitely old tech, and no chance of software upgrades to fix some of the obvious nit piks such as a need to switch to miles per hour in the US when travelling, etc. A great car! Come on Acura, get the nav up to par with the car! bballgordie

#8 ·
I find using Acuralink to input addresses on the go is about the only way to get around the clunky Acura Navi system. The good thing about Acuralink is you can have your spouse input the info for you with the smartphone app and it will pop-up on the navi screen. I used this with the wife in the RLX and I'm at work to send her an address.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.