Acura RLX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Those headlights are definitely stunning. They look like large diamonds beside each other.

Same here, it's too bad we won't see anything like it when it comes time for production. Probably just the typical low beam projector, maybe high beam as well.

Can't wait to see what a production model RLX will look like.

·
Registered
250 Posts
To be honest I think everything looks great.. I REALLY don't like those rims.. Acura please offer more choices.

·
Registered
155 Posts
For some reason I was expecting to see exhaust exits in the lower part of the bumper but they aren't their, can't even see the exhaust from these rear end shots. Seems like they went for a "stealth" setup.

·
Registered
108 Posts
For some reason I was expecting to see exhaust exits in the lower part of the bumper but they aren't their, can't even see the exhaust from these rear end shots. Seems like they went for a "stealth" setup.
Thats funny how you brought the exhaust up because i didnt notice they werent there. I wonder if thats just maybe on the concept RLX. I guess when time comes for the production we will then see where the tips are.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Here are some more pics

Hoping other owners will post some pics of their RLXs soon! Taking a road trip in two weeks to the Carolinas and will get some more shots of the beauty.

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts