from
$449
for 36 months
$2999 total due at signing

·
Registered
17 Posts
December RLX Lease Deal

First time posting. Started out lease negotiations with dealer at $580/mo and finally ended at these terms:

2014 Acura RLX w/Technology Package
MSRP: 55,345
Doc Fee: 195
Lease Acquisition: 595 Dealer discount: (11,290)
Final price: 44,845

Residual Value: 28,779 (53%)
MF: .00011
Lease Term: 36 months
Miles: 10k/y

PMT: 449 + tax
$0 down payment

Still cannot decide what interior color I like...

·
Registered
250 Posts
heavy discounts

that is a good deal rose wood.

cheap lease payments for only 36 months and 0 down for a car like the RLX is a steal

·
Registered
102 Posts
with these good lease rates, i don't know how anyone can pass up on the tech package, IMO it's worth it, so useful and will make the vehicle feel complete.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thanks for the responses! The upgraded stereo and rear heated seats would have been nice, but I did not even tempt myself by looking at the upper tier models. The tech package is great and I have to say the rims really make this car stand out! We love our new RLX!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Thanks for the responses! The upgraded stereo and rear heated seats would have been nice, but I did not even tempt myself by looking at the upper tier models. The tech package is great and I have to say the rims really make this car stand out! We love our new RLX!
I thought the rims looked okay, it could have been worse.
It also could have been better.

·
Registered
25 Posts
How has gas mileage been for you?
You weren't asking me, but with 1600 miles on mine I seem to be at 25 miles per gallon lifetime average (so far). I haven't taken any long trips yet, just regular (heavy) mixed traffic commuting.

ACC + LSF is a lifesaver, let me tell you.

Leases: I drive too much to lease. :-( My TL had 86,000 miles on it from December 2009 to December 2013 when I got the RLX.

·
Registered
30 Posts
If these are deals what was the lease pricing like before the discounts? I'm just wondering exactly how much money I'd be saving by signing onto one of these lease deals.

·
Registered
17 Posts
What mix of driving was it? how much city, and how much highway?
With 60 highway/40 city I have observed 24-25 mpg. Pure highway driving 29-31 mpg. The lower numbers are when I drive with more of a lead foot. I drove a TL SH-AWD before this and we have a lot better gas mileage with the RLX. Too bad it's not as fun to drive as the sh-awd, definitely a more comfortable ride

·
Registered
17 Posts
Anyone striking good deals on RLX leases?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts