Acura RLX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Acura’s flagship RLX will hit dealers on March 15 of this year, and the brand has just released the pricing structure for the car, which will have a base MSRP of $48,450, excluding a delivery fee of $895.

There will be five different trim levels for the RLX, ranging from $48,450 all the way up to $60,450 for the RLX with the advance package. The trim levels are priced as follows: RLX starts at $48,450, RLX with navigation at $50,950, RLX with technology package priced at $54,450, RLX with Krell audio package at $56,950 and RLX with advance package topping the range at $60,450.

For driver assistance tech, the RLX features lane keeping assist, adaptive cruise control with low-speed follow, blind spot monitoring and a multi-view rearview camera. Debuting on the RLX is Acura’s precision all-wheel steering setup along with super-handling all-wheel drive, there to give the car some sporty driving feel.

See more photos of the 2014 Acura RLX on AutoGuide.com

·
Registered
43 Posts
$60 000 for the highest trim Acura RLX sounds about right, and I guess my speculation on the Acura RLX hybrid pricing was right at $70 000 or just under, typically hybrid models are priced $7 000 - 10 000 higher.

·
Registered
15 Posts
misleading title...

most 05-11 RL drivers not buyers want to replace there RL with A SH-AWD RLX not a FRONT Drive RLX 5 models... So what is the SH-AWD price??? answer $$$$$$$$. i bought my new 05RL at $50,000 and had dislike the beak now i waited for a 2013 change an I CAN NOT AFFORD IT! why? $70,000plus sh-awd RLX. the replacement i want!!!!! who is ACURA selling this Too?

·
Registered
108 Posts
I understand the Acura RL is the highest tier for luxury but the hybrid coming in at $70,000 is just making it unreachable. What christopher1 said is right, which group of consumers are they marketing it to?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts